Personalized Island Inspections
Exclusively for our Destination Specialists
- A special service provided by the St. Kitts Tourism Authority (SKTA) for our St. Kitts Destination Specialists who are in St. Kitts enjoying their vacation or making a stop on the island during their Caribbean Cruise.
- The form below needs to be completed in advance listing the date you wish an Island Tour to take place.
- The St. Kitts Tourism Authority will provide transportation for a site inspection. A confirmation will be sent to you. 1
- The Inspections can be done in the morning (8:30-12:00 noon) or in the afternoon (1:00 – 4:30) 2
- The inspection is available to the Destination Specialist and his/her partner only.
- This service is available year-round at the discretion and availability of the St. Kitts Tourism Authority. 3
- A representative of the SKTA will pick you up at your host hotel or at the cruise terminal and will accompany you on your site inspection.
- 1 Whereas every effort will be made to adhere to the agreed schedule. The SKTA reserves the right to cancel or change the schedule, in part or whole without notice.
- 2 Adjustments to the available time may be made to accommodate agents and operators visiting by cruise ship.
- 3 This excludes weekends and official public holidays in the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis