The Inside Track: Become a Destination Specialist
There’s one way to ensure your client enjoys the best island paradise holiday ever. Become a St. Kitts Destination Specialist and get to know the inside-out of the island so that you can uniquely match your clients’ needs with their island experience. Whether your clients are into scuba diving or lounging in a plunge pool; sipping sultry afternoons away with rum punch, or hiking to the top of a dormant volcano. By becoming a Destination Specialist for St. Kitts, you will be privy to insider information on how to create the perfect island getaway … and increase your productivity in the process. A win-win for everyone!
Get a glimpse, of our idyllic island setting and steal a closer look at some of our unique treasures on St. Kitts.View more
In order to participate in our specialist program, you must meet the following criteria:
- • US & Canada-based agents affiliated with either IATAN/ARC/CLIA or affiliated with an agency that meets the requirements outlined by Travel Agent University
- • UK-based agents that are ABTA/IATA licensed or a part of an ATOL-bonded tour operator
As a Destination Specialist you will:
- • Approach your client with pride and confidence in your knowledge about our island.
- • Know how to meet your clients’ needs more easily.
- • Close more sales.
- • Increase your earnings overall and per sale.
- • Enjoy referrals from clients who recognize your professionalism and from suppliers who recognize your commitment to your trade
- • Avoid discounting the product because you sell your expertise
- • Enjoy exclusive benefits only available to certified specialists
Becoming a Destination expert is easy … and fun. Enroll in the program today.
US & Canada Agents
Become a St. Kitts Destination Specialist and benefit from a host of hotel incentives, monthly rewards, college credits and your own idyllic St. Kitts Fam Trip.Learn more