Spot the Taxi!
Spot the St. Kitts & Nevis Taxi for a chance to win an Authentic Caribbean Meal for Two
Are you living in London or visiting this great city, as this could be your lucky day. St. Kitts and Nevis has unveiled a fully branded London Taxi and to celebrate, we are giving you the chance to win one of four amazing prizes of an evening of Caribbean cuisine with your very own personal chauffeur. To be in for a chance to win simply 'Spot the St. Kitts and Nevis Taxi' anywhere in London and post a photograph on My St. Kitts.
The St. Kitts and Nevis branded Taxi will be travelling across London for a whole year right through to July 2013, so there will be plenty of opportunities to see it and four chances to win. So, keep your eyes peeled and you could soon be enjoying Caribbean cuisine with a gourmet touch at Caribbean Scene Royale, located right by the waterfront at Royal Victoria Dock.
How to Enter
Post your 'I've spotted the St. Kitts and Nevis Taxi' photos on the 'My St. Kitts' Facebook Page or send to email@example.com with the date, time and place, before the closing dates of each quarterly prize draw.
Spot the Taxi Terms and Conditions
- Four prizes (one prize per quarter) of a Caribbean dinner for two at Caribbean Scene Royale, ExCeL Marina, 17 Western Gateway, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16 1AQ, will be awarded during one year of the competition between 25 July 2012 to 30 June 2013.
- The prize will be awarded as a 'voucher' for lunch or dinner to include meals and drinks up to a value of £80.00 per couple only.
- The prize will be booked via St. Kitts Tourism Authority, the promoter of the prize.
- The prize includes pick-up and return in the St. Kitts-Nevis branded taxi from and to a London postal address only.
- Photographs received on Facebook or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org will be entered in to the relevant quarterly prize-draw as follows: 1st prize-draw: 25 July to 30 September; 2nd prize-draw: 1 October to 30 December; 3rd prize-draw: 1 January to 31 March 2013; 4th prize-draw: 1 April to 30 June 2013.
- You can enter more than one photograph to a maximum of 4 photographs per quarter.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out, and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the SKTA reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit their entry as requested by the SKTA under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
- By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. SKTA reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. SKTA reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on My St. Kitts Facebook Page.
- Each quarterly winner will be notified by email within 7 days from the closing date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time. If winners cannot be contacted or not available, SKTA reserves the right to choose another winner from the entries which were received before the closing date.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- Entrants will retain the copyright of their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence the SKTA a worldwide royalty-free perpetual licence to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes. This use includes any use in events or at venues where the SKTA exhibits.
- The SKTA reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in their sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. The SKTA reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
- The promoter of this prize draw is The St. Kitts Tourism Authority, 10 Kensington Court, London W8 5DL. Tel: 020 7376 0881.